Funeral Savings Guide: More People Than Ever Are Signing Up For Funeral Plan Cover… Here’s Why…
Sponsored Content provided by Manor Financial
There Has Been A Remarkable Increase in the Number of People Opting for Funeral Plan Policies.
Fifteen years ago, very few people were considering funeral plans. But in the last few years that’s changed dramatically for several reasons outlined below. In fact, over half a million people in the UK have signed up and qualified for funeral plan insurance.
What is a funeral plan and why do you need it?
When you pass away, your loved ones will want to organize a funeral. Funeral plans cover the cost of the funeral and related expenses. And the costs are skyrocketing.
Today, even a modest funeral can cost at least £4,078.* But that’s before costs for memorials, flowers, and catering which can be over £2,000. In addition, estate administration costs run well over £2,160. The government will not pay funeral expenses.
When all is said and done, funeral and related expenses could exceed £8,000 and the number is rising quickly according to a study by SunLife. In fact, one high street bank estimates that funeral expenses may exceed £18,000 by 2020**. But you could avoid these costs by securing a low price. See if you qualify to lock-in today’s prices >>>
In some cases, life insurance and money saved can cover funeral expenses. But if the person who has passed away has not prepared for the cost, then relatives must pay the expenses and take on this additional burden.
With funeral costs already high… and set to increase… more and more people are opting for funeral plans. Here’s why …
- Funeral plans are inexpensive. Most people are amazed when they discover funeral plans can be only a few pounds per week.
- Help your friends and relatives. Funeral plans means they pay nothing for your funeral expenses.
- Protection from price increases. A funeral plan can cover the increases in funeral expenses. So whatever the increase in funeral expenses, funeral plan insurance can provide coverage. Remember, funeral expenses could reach £18,000 by 2020.
- No health restrictions. Most funeral plans do not require any type of check up or health information. Simply sign up and you’re covered. It only takes a few minutes.
- Choose your funeral director so your family can organize a suitable funeral … plus you can select the solicitors you want to handle final legal arrangements.
- Reassurance for you and your loved ones that there’s a plan for the funeral and related events. Your relatives will never go in debt to pay for the funeral.
- No need to use life insurance or other monies. A funeral plan can cover all expenses.
- Simple peace of mind knowing you will have everything organized after your passing… with no complications and no out-of-pocket expenses for friends and relatives.
Getting a funeral plan is simple and easy. It’s also extremely inexpensive – especially when you consider the useful benefits. Getting a funeral plan quote takes just a few minutes. Your information is kept private and there’s no obligation to buy a funeral plan. You are simply requesting a quote.
To get your free quote, click here now or click the button below. Coverage is provided through one of the UK’s leading providers. Benefits are clearly explained with no “fine print” and surprises. Experts will answer any questions you have about funeral plans. Click here now to get your quote or click the button below.
How Can I Get A Quote?
Step 1). Click your location on the map below to get a free quote.
Step 2). Answer a few simple questions, compare quotes near you and find the best deal.